VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just testin the water am gonna sell my swb, need a bigger van as i need to transport my race bike and have somewhere to sleep,cook and workspace 18100 mot til 2010 taxed only failed on a broken rear spring on mot , it had 3 seats in the rear now has one sunroof side windows elec windows cd,sports s/wheelgear lever ext, bonnet bra ,badgless grill clear indicatorsup and over rear door straight van paintwork colud do with a flatdown and lacquer, gearbox , engine all works as it should private plate cam belt done last october
blue in colour pm me your email add and i will send pics dont know how to upload on here sorry folks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok guys needs 2 go new van commin next week £1250 will alsothrow in a set of 18inch alloys but you will need adaptors as they are 100pcd not 112 2 need refurb but got good legal tyres

·
Registered
33 Posts
just testin the water am gonna sell my swb, need a bigger van as i need to transport my race bike and have somewhere to sleep,cook and workspace 18100 mot til 2010 taxed only failed on a broken rear spring on mot , it had 3 seats in the rear now has one sunroof side windows elec windows cd,sports s/wheelgear lever ext, bonnet bra ,badgless grill clear indicatorsup and over rear door straight van paintwork colud do with a flatdown and lacquer, gearbox , engine all works as it should private plate cam belt done last october
blue in colour pm me your email add and i will send pics dont know how to upload on here sorry folks
any chance of some pics please, [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts