Diesel
No high tops
tidy body
good service history

T:

·
Premium Member
2,156 Posts
super rare opportunity to purchase a t4 syncro with 2.5 litre AET 115 bhp 5 cylinder audi engine, running very affordably on LPG.
this van is good to go and has had all the major work done to it recently at very much expense. Leaving you with the chance to get the t4 which everyone wants that has had everything sorted out on it.

head gasket done including all other seals and gaskets 18 months ago along with the cam belt
new starter soleniod and recon starter
new speedo gear and sensor
most sensors replaced
MAF sensor replaced
lambda sensor replaced
rear diff has diff lock and has been overhauled by vw in germany 4 years ago
gear box has just been repaired and rebuilt with all parts that needed changing changed, including diff bearings etc !
new luk clutch just gone in
100 litre LPG tank gives you a massive range and including the petrol tank you can cruise for a long long range.
aston martin/tickford LPG conversion
stainless steel exhaust system, sounds great and gives more power, plus it is tucked out of the way for off roading. new complete ignition system, including plugs just gone in
optima yellow top battery
sealed leisure battery
split charge system and 240v big charger, also with 12v system inc lights sockets etc
new brake pads on front
new discs and pads on the rear
new f handbrake cable
ball joints and boot's recently replaced with vw parts
vw coolant
vw oil
vw fuel filter
vw oil filter
vw steering fluid
tinted lights
130.00 miles on the clock
1999 V reg
full mot
full tax will be arranged
swb panel van with barn doors with windows and wipers.
3 owners
rear light guards, a bull bar and an custom shortened off road bumper and rear ladder and stainless roof rack, mud guards etc are all optional extras.
it has a set of steels with road tyres a set with bfg all terrains and a set with bfg mud terrians and i have a set of alloys all are possible optional extras.
body work is near mint just had any little bits sorted the van has never been resprayed there is no filler etc. its been compounded and polished. the plastics have been restored or sprayed. stainless fixings have been used where they can be on all exterior trims.

inside is insulated really well and ply lined and carpeted. At the moment the interior has a captain drivers seat a folding double, an in the back is a low cupboard along the side, i have a wooden rock and roll bed which is a bit of a different design i have custom made. Either way there is some options on the interior as i will convert it to your ideal setup for a small fee or you take it as is

i will be considering offers in the £10.000 area but i will consider part ex's for full t4 or t5 campers or other full factory campers or another syncro, anything considered really as i will need another vehicle.

if you are serious i will email you pic's

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
you just missed one for sale near me was a 2001 2.5tdi, i seen it for sale on a fellas drive and he was letting his mate ( who was second owner from new ) around the corner park it there because he lived in a side street, i nearly bought it myself just to pass on as it was a pretty clean van..
had just over 100k and he wanted £2.200 but he didnt know what it was or what it was worth,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you just missed one for sale near me was a 2001 2.5tdi, i seen it for sale on a fellas drive and he was letting his mate ( who was second owner from new ) around the corner park it there because he lived in a side street, i nearly bought it myself just to pass on as it was a pretty clean van..
had just over 100k and he wanted £2.200 but he didnt know what it was or what it was worth,
I'm just walking up stairs now to get the bottle of paractemol, i'll mainly be swilling them down with a half bottle of whiskey :blg:blg:blg:blg:blg:blg:blg:blg:blg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts