VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hi Ricky, welcome indeed.

I have it on good authority that a BWA for T4's/T5's may be on the way.

C'mon it's spill the beans time or I may be forced to give away the name of my insider S.S.V.C agent LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I'm going to have a guess at 'Transporters Of Real Quickness' ???

Had a Splitty built purely for BWA with a Serrano 2.1 Stroker on twin 45s, but never got chance to run it before finances meant it had to be sold (Yachty Bugger bought it for a mate in Spain).

My 1.9 just won't cut it and I reckon it'll take a SERIOUS 2.5 PP with maybe something a little extra to qualify ..........

Shame I'm so f**king skint............ :(

·
Registered
392 Posts
Rikki you were on men&motors channel last night stand by your splitty bit of a feauture they did on Bug jam at santa pod, Welcome to the forum by the way!
Nick..

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
This is going to sound dense, but whats BWA? :dunno:
Same mularky as USB

Ultimate Street Bays, Sub 18 Secs Quarter Mile times & you're in Same as BWA.

T.O.R.Q Looks like a good call.

Think I'll need to remove the Variotech seat, Spare wheel, Passenger seat, Leisure Battery & Let some spotty 5 stone oik take it down the strip to have any chance of bustin thro 18 secs Methinks LOL: LOL: LOL:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
.................. & Let some spotty 5 stone oik take it down the strip to have any chance of bustin thro 18 secs Methinks LOL: LOL: LOL:
Did you have anyone in mind LOL:

You'll also have to remove the collbox full of bacon, and your ever expanding hat collection LOL:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts