VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ORDER A SET OF COILOVERS FOR A 2011 DSG T30 4MOTION ..BUT WAS TOLD THEYRE A T32 TYPE STRUT... I HAVE NOT THE VAN TO CHECK YET ..ANY ONE ELSE KNOW??:confused:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
post a pic, and I will tell youT:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[SIZE="2"]well thats the problem it hasnt arrived yet!! just collecting all my bits to do when it turns up!! thanks for the reply tho mate. it was vmaxx themselves that said the 180 t30 4motion was different ...not convinced tho:confused

·
Registered
116 Posts
[
well thats the problem it hasnt arrived yet!! just collecting all my bits to do when it turns up!! thanks for the reply tho mate. it was vmaxx themselves that said the 180 t30 4motion was different ...not convinced tho:confused
I rang them and they said that they will fit, can someone with a 4motion 180Bhp DSG please go have a look at there front strut and post a picture? thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well thats the model... now what strut type is it ..still cant figure out if its cylinder or clamp.. only know about splits

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for the late reply... i ended up buying H&R coilovers..thought in for a penny in for a boat load...!! want them to last only want to buy once!! hope fully fitted next week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts