VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to put my Van on the market, I have loved her and looked after here whilst giving her all the nices things in life. I bought it to camp in and then started to convert it and got hooked, now i have the urge to start again. I will sell if i get a good offer but will not give her away. Will be ready early to part with her at the end of the month giving me time to sort the cambelt if needed.

Ok so the Van is a.....

2000 w reg 1.9td in factory dark red with up and over tailgate, model special 800.
96000 miles on the clock so bloody low!
I have serviced and looked after her but as previously owned by a VW mechanic no stamped history before me. Can get you the details of the mechanic if needed.
Just had a full service. Starts first time everytime and runs like a dream.
Cam belt about to be checked and will be replaced if needed.

Paint/body work is straight for age just a couple of little scratches and marks as you'd expect on a 10 year old without a repray.

Extra's i have added to van

EGR blanked
Decat on exhaust.
Lowered 85mm on heavy duty springs
18'' deep dish split rims. on nearly load rated new tyres. BBS LM Reps with a little stretch on the rear for good measure
Chrome side steps( a nightmare to get these days)
Colour codes bumpers
Bondered and tinted windows to side and rear.
Wind deflectors on front windows
Bonnet Bra
Rear wiper removed.

Interior
Fully insulated with closed cell foam(doesn't absorb condensation so no mould) and Bubble foil
Fully Ply lined and carpeted Red floor and Black sides.
White PVC Roof lining With 8 spot lights and flip down 15" screen powered by van battary.
Full width Rock and Roll bed in Black and grey leatherette with matching kick board
Matching Black and Grey Leather captains seats to front
Custom table to rear.
Double din pioneer screen/dvd/ipod/usb player in dash connected to screen.
Pioneer 10cm dash speakers
JL audio 6" speakers under seats
Boost guage in dash pocket.
Half Bulk head removed and B Pillar/threash hold cover in T4's r us custom plastics(Looks the dogs and tidys this area up)
Remote central locking on new style VW key Fob for front doors and slider, 1 key all locks and ignition.

Probably more but you'll see on viewing.

I have attached some pics of the exterior and will take some of the interior after a good clean.

£7000 ono

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi buddy my mate has just sold his bay window van and this is just what he is looking for, I have shown him the pictures and he wants your number if possible. if you could send it to me via pm. T:

Jim.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Extra's i have added to van

18'' deep dish split rims. on nearly load rated new tyres. BBS LM Reps with a little stretch on the rear for good measure

Full width Rock and Roll bed in Black and grey leatherette with matching kick board
Chalks

Nice looking van that, not had time to clean it yet then. I:

Are the tyres load rated or not, or have I read that wrong?
Also, any seat belts on R&R bed, if so are they 3 pointers?
Whats it registered on the V5 as?
Cheers!

PS; If you can get the previous mechanics details, prior to selling it would be very advantagous to any would be buyer T:
Allan

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello.......

The Van is registered on the V5 as a Van not camper no cooking or running water facilities so a no go on that. Tax is cheap enough and so is insurance and i can handel 10 mile an hour less on the motorway. Registered as a 4 seater though.

Sorry no seat belts at present in the rear but could bolt via the steel frame to accomodate them if need, i haven't as yet.

Sorry yes they are load rated, and nearly new Tyres. Typing quick isn't one of my Strong points. If the buyer wants I'll call the guy and ask if he's happy to reference, it was in reditch near Birmingham.

As for the cleaning! The outside is always clean its just inside that needs a lick of polish and de glastonburying!

Viewers welcome if you wanna see in the flesh????:D:ILU:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
That is stunning mate, really credit to you, damn it, if only i had the funds!
Good luck with the sale...:cool:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok....so she's clean and the pics are up.

I also remebered that the head unit has the pioneer bluetooth module attached as well. Remote locking is playing up but i'll sort that in the week.

Cheers

Chalks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So back the mechanic has spoken. Cam belt all in good nic did how ever find the hand brake cable was on the way out so thats being replaced. Filters all changed and fluids changed and serviced now given a good bill of health.

My mobile number is 07715 275401

please call if any q's

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll take an offer if anyone is keen before i head to Ebay

No one for a Van with 96K miles tahts just been serviced?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts