VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, My name is Will. I am a 19 year old lover of anything VAG or Mercedes from Sudbury in Suffolk.

This is my Van which has been passed down to me after being in my family for 11 years!

She is a 1997 (Private plate) 1.9 TD on 17'' Mercedes AMG Wheels.

Future plans are to lower it around 40-50 mm and upgrade shocks.
Saab 9-5 grey leather seats
Clear front indicators
Smoked rear lights
and to possible color code bumpers and door handles to the body.

Looking forward to being an active member of the forum and bringing my pride and joy down to some meets :)

Will.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum will, lovely looking hand me dT:eek:wn

·
Registered
986 Posts
Welcome mate.

I got a 1.9 TD on different AMG 17 alloys. Plus I use to go to Sudbury Upper School many moons ago. Lived in Glemsford! Any way enjoy your new ride. :ILU:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi and welcome along bud.

Nice straight panel van you got there, just how i like em...

Steve W....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice Van and Wheels! Not sure what im most jelouse about, that your van is in better nick than the one i just bought? or that your van has a turbo? Better wheels? or the fact your 20 years younger than me!! LOL:
I new as well lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers for the welcome messages guys (Only just looked back at this page)

I will keep my eyes open for some of you lot, Gonna stick a progress blog up soon as I have done a good chunk of work to the old girl :)

Will.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers for the welcome messages guys (Only just looked back at this page)

I will keep my eyes open for some of you lot, Gonna stick a progress blog up soon as I have done a good chunk of work to the old girl :)

Will.
It's been a while since I said I was going to become an ''active member'' but this year that all changes!

Still got the old girl and she's been through a lot but now she has even more to go through :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts