VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys need help,,need more power from my 1900 td ,been told it cant be remaped:confused:,any idears guys,:eek:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
search for project power 1.9 on here - plenty of people are doing stuff to their 1.9s.

Its all mechanical though - they cant be remapped because they have no ECU.

I see in the thread title you have put 1.9tdi - you could convert to a tdi engine with a donor, but there isnt a 1.9tdi stock T4, only a straight 1.9 or 1.9td

Good luck T:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
defo do the 1.9pp m8 it makes your van drive so much better ive done it to mine about 6 months ago done about 5000miles since and it just flew through m.o.t ,it doesnt cost much to do it and i recon slightly better fuel consumption T:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
ok tubo sorted and pump turned up allgoing good ,,thanks guys
intercooler to be fitted,sweet
Take it a bit easy bud. Fit a boost guage before making any adjustments as you might overboost your engine and dont run any more than 12psi without an intercooler or your exhaust gas temperatures will again be too high and toast the engine. Better to exercise caution this early on for your engine and your wallets sake T:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
got my boost at 12psi,and guage all fitted :D runs nice now,still to find a intercooler and god knows how im going to pipe it up lol,cheers for you advice all helping ,thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts