VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Have an AA T4 2.5 tdi ACV for breaking. Its a 2001/51 plate, which has covered a very low 120k.

I got it as a donor for an 02g conversion on my 88hp ajt van. So no gearbox/starter/flywheel/linkage is available.

It runs and drives fine, but to be fair its battered, despite its low miles, the body and trim etc has suffered a hard life, there is damage to every bolt on panel and has a number of the usual t4 issue like drivers interior door pull broken etc

BITS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE

Gearbox conversion
pedalbox
throttle pedal
air box

There are plenty of good bits though.... Like

Engine runs great and vosa mot history check confirms mileage, can go complete, bare or something in between. Its on the button at mo so can be driven/tested until I drop the box, at which time, I`ll video it starting from cold and running, then drop the lump and box together.

Engine ancills depending on how the engine is sold - 102 injectors, alternator, etc

Engine loom and ecu

Factory top mount Intercooler kit

Blue clocks

Fully working fan/heater controls

Airbag steering wheel etc etc

Tons more on it, its complete as I type this, just ask for any bits not listed.

The van is located in Haverfordwest West Wales, the town postcode is sa61. Collection is more than welcome, but I can also courier bits. Have genuine vag com so can potentially code ecu or clocks to your van if those items are collected in person.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much for the heater control unit.
part no. 7D1 819 045L. type with no a/c.
let me know can collect, live in pembroke.
cheers.
I meant to check the part no. today, should be the right one though I think and def no ac. Would take £60 collected. Headlights are both gen hella and in good shape.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd be interested in the door runner end cap, mud flaps (with fixings) and o/s rear fog light if you could give me posted price? Cheers

·
Registered
140 Posts
did you check the part no. for the heater unit
7D1 819 045L.
ALSO THE N/S HEADLAMP.
appreciate if you can give me a price for both.
thanks.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Checked the heater controls and they are the right ones, can do the headlight and the controls for £85 collected

Speaker grills are in good shape

The end cap is scraped, a mate has asked for the mud flaps, the fog lamp is tidy

PLus a couple of pics of the dash and clocks

·
Registered
140 Posts
heater and headlamp, ok.
need to talk about pick-up and payment.
can you PM your tel. no,address, to arrange pick-up.
time is tight as we are leaving pembroke straight after work friday driving to scotland for a wedding.
in work all day and tomorrow in a no signal area.
thanks.

·
Registered
539 Posts
If the airbag steering wheel is in good condition and part number 7D0419091J how much and first dibs please, Pictures would help. ThanksT:. M

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Guys sorry for the slow reply, still haven't had a chance to sort pics of the wheel, it's looking a bit grubby at mo.

I'm Going to hang onto the clock surround so it can go with the clocks and wiring for a late clock conversation set up.

I'm also now going to keep and use the acv ecu and the van's step cover was gone before I got her.

Engine is now out and sold

Heater controls and ns headlight have gone too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did the speaker grills get sold? If previous person isn't taking them I'd love the driver's side one please.

rtedgeAThotmail.com if you want to do email...

Ta

Rich

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey bud, I'm ilooking for a pair of solid rear inner wheel arches with a good inch of floor lip? Are they in good solid nick? Can you cut and send?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts