VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hello alancaddy,

I'm interested in the following to replace:

• One of the centre vents (with the fins all attached)
  • Three blanking switches on the centre dash

Do you have these and will you be happy to send it to Sussex?

Many thanks and happy breaking!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I am looking for the grab handle that sits above the passenger door, the passenger door window trim that sits on the top of the door card and the plastic cover that goes over the middle seatbelt at the top of the front seats next to the head restraints.
Thanks,
Richie.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, do you have the grab handle on the windscreen pillar. Thanks.
Yes still have it, PM me if interested.

Hi, I am looking for the grab handle that sits above the passenger door, the passenger door window trim that sits on the top of the door card and the plastic cover that goes over the middle seatbelt at the top of the front seats next to the head restraints.
Thanks,
Richie.
I have the grab handle and the door card top trim, don't have the seat belt cover sorry.

side sliding door with window, how much and delivered to port talbot south wales?

mike
Sorry Mike the side door is now sold.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Alan

How much do you want for a front seatbelt (including postage!). I would be interested in your double seat but I think the postage would be prohibitive.

Cheers

Alan

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Alan

How much do you want for a front seatbelt (including postage!). I would be interested in your double seat but I think the postage would be prohibitive.

Cheers

Alan
Sorry Alan - all seatbelts are gone including one from double seat. I'd imagine about £30/£40 to send the double seat. I wouldn't want much for the seat itself as it's pretty mouldy and is missing the seatbelt... PM me if interested.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Alan

Thanks anyway, I already have a double seat without a seat belt though! I was really only after the seat belt for it but I didn't think anyone would be prepared to split them.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts