VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys and girls

I have for sale a few parts that are now/soon to be surplus!

I bought a used engine to replace a cambelt failure 2.5TDI ACV. I don't know what all the parts are called to be honest, or what/they're worth... but I'm posting pictures of them all in hope people might know what they want! Bits I know are:

4 x glow plugs (can't get the 5th one out the block...) - £10 (welcome to come try to remove the 5th)

Glow plug wiring harness - £7.50

Diesel pump bracket - £10

EGR Pipe - £10

Crank Sensor - £7.50

Any questions, PM me or phone 07814411399. Feel free to make offers, especially for collection! I'm based in Bristol.

Cheers all, James

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New prices, make me an offer! Engine block is also now on eBay. 0.99 start no reserve... Pick up only!

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone want a few spare bits? Would accept £25 collected for all the odd bits I have left (worth well more than this!)

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what is left???
4 Glow plugs, Harness for glow plugs, diesel pump bracket, EGR pipe, crank sensor and some other odd bits I pulled off. I need to check again. But the bracket and sensor and glow plugs are all worth more than this. If someone were to collect I'd accept... offers T:

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
4 Glow plugs, Harness for glow plugs, diesel pump bracket, EGR pipe, crank sensor and some other odd bits I pulled off. I need to check again. But the bracket and sensor and glow plugs are all worth more than this. If someone were to collect I'd accept... offers T:
Got all this still available as well as original tape player, original dash speakers, jvc cd player and stripped down passenger door in white. If someone is willing to collect and wants a load of random bits I would be willing to let it all go for £35 collected. Absolute bargain since I just want the space!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi mate,

Have you got the airbox?

Need one for my AHU conversion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts