VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling these on behalf of my father in law they are 60mm lowering springs in a good condition just removed them this morning as he said the van was to low for him, they are red in colour sorry but I don't know what make they are as they came with the van when he bought. £65 plus postage thanks

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I'm selling these on behalf of my father in law they are 60mm lowering springs in a good condition just removed them this morning as he said the van was to low for him, they are red in colour sorry but I don't know what make they are as they came with the van when he bought. £65 plus postage thanks
hi there,

i am looking for set however you can get them new at that price buddy

unless you can see if they are made by one of the good firms

on ebay they are all red springs and cheap (proberly not that good but will be ok for a while)

will be intersted if u can price drop

thanks buddy

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
With all respect they are going to be worth half what your asking i should think..
Not all red springs are bad springs.. Cmc -60mm springs are red and are very good and are only around £69 NEW! :ILU:

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
With all respect they are going to be worth half what your asking i should think..
Not all red springs are bad springs.. Cmc -60mm springs are red and are very good and are only around £69 NEW! :ILU:
I could of worded that better
Most cheaper springs are red in colour on ebay
Agreed Cmc are good, hence why I am after these lol

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts