VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. These are the alloys on my T4. I was sorry to see I had lost one of the centre pieces the other day and there's not one on the spare. Someone said they could have been Audi wheels, can anyone tell me if they are or if they are VW? I need to try to track down the plastic part, I'm getting new badges and want to either get these treated and looking better or put new alloys on, they are 16" by the way. If anyone has any wheels that would fit and are looking to sell, please let me know. Thanks very much.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Registered
rusty heap ('95 t4)
are they Passat wheels?

Rich.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Most likely NOT rated as van wheels. :(

Can't read the tyre ratings from the pics either.....what do they say?
I had new ones last year, they've lasted ages, I use my van almost every day. All I know they are 16". I think I'm going to get new wheels for it, I've seen a lovely set online.

Registered
rusty heap ('95 t4)
I think I'm going to get new wheels for it, I've seen a lovely set online.
before you buy, check their suitability as theres plenty of wheels advertised as suitable & van / load rated but made from 'chineesium'

Rich.

Registered
If they are genuine VW wheels then, unless they are off of a Phaeton, they will not have sufficient load rating for your T4. I used to have a VW book of all the VW wheel load ratings and the Phaeton wheels were the only ones with a high enough rating.

Registered
rusty heap ('95 t4)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If they are genuine VW wheels then, unless they are off of a Phaeton, they will not have sufficient load rating for your T4. I used to have a VW book of all the VW wheel load ratings and the Phaeton wheels were the only ones with a high enough rating.
Brilliant, thank you, I'll ask the seller what VW model they are off

Registered
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. These are the alloys on my T4. I was sorry to see I had lost one of the centre pieces the other day and there's not one on the spare. Someone said they could have been Audi wheels, can anyone tell me if they are or if they are VW? I need to try to track down the plastic part, I'm getting new badges and want to either get these treated and looking better or put new alloys on, they are 16" by the way. If anyone has any wheels that would fit and are looking to sell, please let me know. Thanks very much. View attachment 204181
View attachment 204180
These are Audi A3 alloys with after market vw badges

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 75 Posts