VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help fitting these how do you remove the frount end to get at the screws behind the frount panel

·
Registered
260 Posts
Theres three screws on the bonnet slam panel on the top and two in the lower grille section in the corners , then theres some clips that hold the front panel to the leading edge of the wings , the best way is to put some tape on the wings and leaver the front panel forwards the panel should come off .The bolts to the light should be there for the taking .Ive got some of them lights and have to change them for the mot as they have no side repeater on them,there are some other ones on t4 rus that im looking to get.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Youve got 3 screws on top of the slam panel then another 2 screws on the lower part of the grill one each side from the outside, the grill is then detached. The metal part between upper and lower grill just pulls off, there are 2 locating lugs on each side between it and the wing. Hope this helps

looks like it took me 4 minute to type this !!lol

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see what you meen so i will try tomorow also im going to put some side repeters on the wings if i need to going to ask the guy hew mots my van in the morning cheers

·
Registered
260 Posts
Forgot to say, if you drive your van towards a wall or garage door and turn your lights on you should see the beam pattern of your old lights , if you tape the beam pattern on the wall when you put you new lights in you can use the tape lines to line up the beam pattern to match your old lights.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got them fitted to day and the guy hew dose my mot said that he cant see a problem with moting the van with them on I:I:I:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts