VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

A few more parts:

T4 seat base, VGC £25.00 - prefer collection if possible but can post/UPS at cost

T4 drivers door pocket, good condition £15.00 - prefer collection if possible but can post/UPS at cost

T4 middle row middle seat, needs a clean but otherwise good. Free to collector.

The front lights and front fogs are provisionally sold.

Front lights, fogs and switch all SOLD

----------------------------------------------------------

As my beloved T4 has sadly gone to pastures new I've a few bits for sale. T4 was the 2002 2.5tdi

I might be well out on prices you give me a steer if I am!

Brand new brembo front brakes discs, rear discs and front pads - prefer to sell the lot together ideally £140? I'd prefer collection (Saffron Walden area) as very heavy but could freight via UPS at cost - about £15 I think.

Projekt Zwo front lights inc new bulbs already fitted. I trial fitted these, they looked superb but light the output wasn't as good as the standard lights so I reverted back, gutted really. £250?
SOLD

Can supply more pics

OE Hella front fog lights and the OE correct switch £100

SOLD

Collect from Saffron Walden area. 20 mins from Stansted airport junction M11.

More parts to follow.

Cheers

Ant

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, can you confirm the door pocket is for passengers side as the photos would suggest it’s drivers side

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoops Tomo you’re quite right, it’s for drivers side! Sorry for confusion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can’t seem to send you a private message about it, maybe I don’t have enough posts yet. Could you try to send me a message or failing that do you have an Instagram account I can look you up on? Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts