VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2.4 AAB Diesel engine for sale done 130k looking for £300 no ancillaries good working order I paid £700 for it but dont need it now

I have two sets of the headlight upgrade kits from upspex have one on my van its brilliant, selling for £25 each plus postage, bought them to go on my cars as they have really bad lights however its not going to happen so my loss your gain

I have a set of RS 8 wheels some kerbing and laquer lifting off they are 18s and definitely need a refurb, £100

cheers

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi bud interested in a set of light upgrades if still available pm me with your paypal and I'll pay u that way if that suits cheers marc

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gazza spoke to you on the phone, just let me know what your dad decides,
mrdphilips, the wheels have tyres but they are barely legal if at all and I am near Brighton
Bigjuneuk will get some pics up at the weekend if I can
Markyboy have PM'd you my paypal account details please do it as a gift so I dont pay the charges

cheers all

Mark

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adie the reason the wheels are £100 quid is that the tyres are no good, 1 is down to the braiding, 1 is smooth as a babies bum and two have tread one is just legal and the other is at about 3mm, its what you get if you dont get them set up right when you drop the van and change the cambers etc - DOH!.

let me know

cheers

Mark

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Adie the reason the wheels are £100 quid is that the tyres are no good, 1 is down to the braiding, 1 is smooth as a babies bum and two have tread one is just legal and the other is at about 3mm, its what you get if you dont get them set up right when you drop the van and change the cambers etc - DOH!.

let me know

cheers

Mark
ok mate thanks for the info,

i think i will leave it as i would need posting m0re than likely and then tyres etc

thanks anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts