VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

have these bits looking for a warm and loving home. They are due me nothing so that's what I'd like for them.

Red bonnet, needs a gid wash but is rust free, even comes with an under bonnet light so it must have been a Caravelle one when it started life.

I never said it was perfect. :*

I've got three hoses

074121101H, the top one. 074120051, the bottom one

and a 702819370C

An airbox (complete with dirty filter) from a pre96 model. The part number started with 044

A couple of these, one with a pump........it may even work!

And this stuff

Let me know if anything is of interest, the stuff is in Edinburgh but I work next to a Post Office (Yeah, they do still exist) so will try and post when possible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi mate will defo have the water tank how much postage?? is the best way a gift on paypal?
regards
danny 07730426998T:

·
Registered
402 Posts
hiya have you stil got the washer bottle with the washer pump??? if so could you find out how much the postage will be please

nick

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
C'mon guys, really the bonnet is in good condition and the heater housing is for the rear of a caravelle and contains both the motor and matrix.

C'mon, my garage is for my car not this stuff!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
HI - If the 3 dash sections are still available, I'd happily take them to reconstruct mine - but its definitely a posting job!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll check out deliver on the Bonnet.

Everyone else has PMs.

Ooh and I let Nick down, he wanted the washer bottle with the pump and being a smart aA:se I said I'd remove the pump and send it. I removed it ok..........in two parts. Sorry mate.:(

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'll check out deliver on the Bonnet.

Everyone else has PMs.

Ooh and I let Nick down, he wanted the washer bottle with the pump and being a smart aA:se I said I'd remove the pump and send it. I removed it ok..........in two parts. Sorry mate.:(
dude as said via pm dont worry T: cheers anyway dude

nick

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Have you still got the heater?

Alan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts