VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. guys. Here we got a t4 panel van. no. engine. & g/box. but the rest is all there. good tailgate. good side door. lots of bits on this van part of exhaust is new. Also. have a good late captain seat and bases. A good early. 93 van with lots of good. bits

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi. guys. Here we got a t4 panel van. no. engine. & g/box. but the rest is all there. good tailgate. good side door. lots of bits on this van part of exhaust is new. Also. have a good late captain seat and bases. A good early. 93 van with lots of good. bits

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi. Mjmx3. Complete glove box without. Lock. £35 passenger side mirror has cracked glass. £35. Plus. P. & p. Good luck

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi. mate. yes. i have got one. £10. + p & p. Which. won't be alot as it is only. A light. Item. Good luck

·
Registered
154 Posts
Do you have this plastic pipe (don't need the plug, just the pipe) and if so, how much posted to BD20 6AE please? Thanks

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi digger i have used centre face for mine as it was broken not easy to get early ones and what a mission to change without breaking things .I have got ashtray £8 plust post Good luck

·
Registered
362 Posts
how much for the heater speed switch and the plug that connects to it, with enough wire to soldered join back into my loom?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi. kent t4. I. haved used speed switch on my own van. good luck trying to hunt one down as hard to get now. thanks

1 - 20 of 135 Posts