electric hook up zig unit
propex heater
sink and hob with black glass
good size fridge
captain seats one with safe and swivel base
dvd cd player in front good sound system amp in back
table

there will be things i have missed best thing is give me a bell
07949 328728 PRICE £7500 ONO looking for a 4 berth so young ones can sleep inside van. Only reason for sale

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi the van has done 252k with full service and had engine build around 195k at a cost of £3100
will look at p/x thanks
at momenet my phone is broke so best to send me a email or phone number for more info

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can you tell me what sort of amount you'd want as a minimum?

Golf is a 2003 1.8T in Reflex Silver. KW V1 Coilovers, Revo Stg 1, Mercedes Eltanin (SL) 18" wheels with excellent tyres, Superpro engine dogbone mount, just serviced.

Not that i'm saying I can do anything for definate, but would like to see what it would cost me.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Gonna struggle to call mate (Restricted office, not allowed to use mobiles), but i'd say with mods, the Golf is worth about £5.5k. Please feel free to drop me a PM if you want.

Appreciated!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a 2003 Land rover Discovery ES auto premium fully loaded TD5 if interested , 19" range rover sport alloys , biege leather , uprated brakes , remapped for improved MPG , decatted and EGR removed

·
Registered
530 Posts
Gonna struggle to call mate (Restricted office, not allowed to use mobiles), but i'd say with mods, the Golf is worth about £5.5k. Please feel free to drop me a PM if you want.

Appreciated!
More like 3.5k sorry but dont like to see someone ripped off

1 - 20 of 40 Posts