VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anybody can recommend a good camper conversion company?? I have a few ideas in mind and although I am by no means the kind of person to shy from doing the work myself, I have a few ideas that I would rather some professionals carry out. So need some people that do good quality work and are happy to try something different.

Any suggestions welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Waverider conversions in princess risborough did mine and it came out very well and all for a good price, they advertise on eBay, hope this helps :)

·
Registered
527 Posts
I used vw interiors Shrewsbury ( Bodans ), A1 quality of work at a good price, not sure if they're into experimenting though, best talk to them.:ILUT:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
AJC Conversions - Andy, Forum member - Search AJC Conversions on here for some info about his work.

Geewagon - Shropshire based company. Very competative pricing. Just done a friends T4 and a New Work top for my Van. Quality.

A bit far for you but both company's do excellent work without the "Scene" Tax you may find with others.

Good Luck

Guy

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi mate, also had mine done in Shropshire, by a company called VW Camper Dream Interiors, family run and went the extra mile for me.

have a look at my thread, they did a really good job, and would recommend to anybody.

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=208725

or searh my profile and pictures if the link does not work..

Gav.
They look good, but only do full conversions.... and I dont have a spare £5000
:(

·
Registered
59 Posts
They look good, but only do full conversions.... and I dont have a spare £5000
:(

What you see except the R n R bed was done by VW Camper Dreams,, £5000??

Not too give there prices away, but the final sum was no where near that, a lot, lot, lot, less, that included the tamber door, carpet, walls, celling, cabinets, electrics etc.. Honest mate give them a call..

Gav.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its ok... I was looking for a specific job doing with the electrics, at Beaulieu we were talking about a way of hiding them away in a different way so discussed mounting them under the van in a metal box in one of the voids. Problem is one company has said they dont think it can be done due to keeping it water tight and the another has said they dont do part conversions.

May need to rethink this! :confused:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yep i wanted to Store my Elec hook up behind the fog light, but after reading up on it, and listening to Ron at Camper Dreams, I decided to go against this, its not worth the risk with electrics, and Ron does electrics by the book.. 240v and water - not a good mix... lol

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anybody can recommend a good camper conversion company?? I have a few ideas in mind and although I am by no means the kind of person to shy from doing the work myself, I have a few ideas that I would rather some professionals carry out. So need some people that do good quality work and are happy to try something different.

Any suggestions welcome!
i know its a hell of a run to his workshop, but have a look at universal customs dude, i worked with him for a while, really good, and he loves to do other stuff, and hes got the kills to do it..give jamie a call..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts