VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale, a pair of great condition T4 Captains chairs in Inca.
Both sets of arms adjust perfectly and are not loose or wobbly.
They both recline back and forward, and the runners move freely.
Both are fitted to low profile turn bases and the drivers side has a safe with 3 keys.
No rips or tears, no bolster wear and the foam is solid and comfy.
They do need a clean with upholster cleaner but the wife has banned me using her steam cleaner.
Ive had a look on flee bay and other sites so selling at just under the average cost of buying the bits separately (similar single seat with no swivel base sold on ebay for £130+ just recently)
Selling due to change in seats for family use and need some funds to reupholster .
Pick up from mine or meet within 25 miles of Stockport, North West.
Best offers above £350 please
NOW REDUCED TO £300

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great seats don't think I will be using the passenger captain seat though so if anyone is interested I will take £150 for it

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale, a pair of great condition T4 Captains chairs in Inca.
Both sets of arms adjust perfectly and are not loose or wobbly.
They both recline back and forward, and the runners move freely.
Both are fitted to low profile turn bases and the drivers side has a safe with 3 keys.
No rips or tears, no bolster wear and the foam is solid and comfy.
They do need a clean with upholster cleaner but the wife has banned me using her steam cleaner.
Ive had a look on flee bay and other sites so selling at just under the average cost of buying the bits separately (similar single seat with no swivel base sold on ebay for £130+ just recently)
Selling due to change in seats for family use and need some funds to reupholster .
Pick up from mine or meet within 25 miles of Stockport, North West.
Best offers above £350 please
NOW REDUCED TO £300
Hi CK

On a budget while I get my business up and running and cant really really afford these but they are ideal for my T4 .

If you dont get a buyer for the price you want I'd like to offer you £ 240.00 cash [ of course ! ]

Yours Jim

PS passing by your place on my way to wales next week

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi
Would like to purchase your seats that you have for sale for £300 but wont be able to pick them up until Monday or Tuesday next week(Have to work at weekends :() if that with you?
Regards
Alan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts