VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first rear row typically comes as a double, and then a single by the sliding door, I think.

Were they also sometimes produced as three singles (with the same, mushroom bolt fittings)? I thought I'd seen pictures but am now not so sure.

If so, how often do they come up? Anyone want to sell me a set (or just middle and sliding-door side)?

·
Registered
647 Posts
hi iv got the rear 3 seater caravelle just fits with 4 bolts ,straight to the floor gose inbetween the real wheel arches if thats any good to you £70T:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Some twin sliders came with 3 middle seats as did some Lwb caravelle's :ILU: If it helps :cool:

·
Pedal box guru
2,616 Posts
The first rear row typically comes as a double, and then a single by the sliding door, I think.

Were they also sometimes produced as three singles (with the same, mushroom bolt fittings)? I thought I'd seen pictures but am now not so sure.

If so, how often do they come up? Anyone want to sell me a set (or just middle and sliding-door side)?
Hi,

I also have a row of three singles that I could do with finding a new home for. I really need the room.

They are mainly grey velour with the centre panels in small squares or at least that's how I remember them.

Cheers Trev.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Do these LWB middle rows fold at all? If so how?
Basically looking for a back row for a SWB that allows the offside to lay flat with the other two upright as seats (so that long loads can be pushed through over the flattened seat down the fixed side of the van)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Wind Welder and Colese,
Have you got pictures of your seats on the forum? Im also looking for some caravelle seats, would just like to see what they look like.
Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts