VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved VW T4 2001 Carravelle/weekender 2.5 TDI 104bhp.
66,000 full service history, 12 months MOT, 6 months tax.
Really good blue colour, Audi RS4's 18" wheels with 4 brand new tyres. Lowered by 60mm
Limo black windows and maximum legal tint on drivers and passenger window. Won 3rd place in Dubbing in Dorset VW show. Auto box, been inspected by Dunnings Auto's and given a clean bill of health, reversing sensors, Tow bar with double electrics, Captian seats in front,rear is either 3 seater with surf boad table facing a two seater. folds to full double bed, 2 burner gas cooker in cupboard. or can convert to an eight seat all facing forward. Aircon, power steering rear seperate tempreture controls. fitted curtians, LED lighting in roof, tinted blu head lights. loads of money spent, real head turner. first to see will definatley buy. £7995.00 ring or PM Mark 07980730033

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
theres a couple of pics in the public profile, looking good fella good luck with the sale

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi been a bit prem, its gone to be valletted will post some pics at the weekend. There are two pictures in the public profile.
sorry
CM

·
Registered
3 Posts
looks just what we want! need to know about the seats as we usually need six seats on a day to day basis - is it easy to convert? is table fixed? also what about the fuel use? Ta!

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
And your daughter is famous now too. Wasn't sure if you wanted me to post them as some people can be a bit sensitive about publishing pictures of their kids. Let me know if its a problem and i will remove the picture! JJ

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thankyou JimmyJames I had not a clue of how to post those???
I'll tap u up when I get some more photos at the weekend.
CM

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks just what we want! need to know about the seats as we usually need six seats on a day to day basis - is it easy to convert? is table fixed? also what about the fuel use? Ta!
Hi Bob it is still an 8 seater caravelle with all seat belts. Its very quick to convert, which makes it a versitle weekender. The seats behind the driver simply unclip by pulling a catch so you can trun them round. Then they all lay flat to make a great big double bed. Also fuel is great gets approx 40mpg on a run. Table is not fixed, it clips on one end to a rail and the other is a fold away leg from Just Kampers.
hope this helps
CM

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi I have posted some more pics of this van in my album under my profile, I dont know how to get them on the thread.
cheers
CM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts