VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Decided to change the layout of my van so the current set up will be up for sale very shortly. Either selling as a whole, or splitting.

Being removed and up for grabs are.......

T5 passenger double X 2 with modded bases to lower and provide a more suitable seating angle
They have storage underneath, are foldable and have been re-trimmed in black vinyl

Full set of caravelle panels recovered in MVM anthracite carpet, fitted with led mini spots
Set of cupboards for near side rear with black glass top and orange cf covered doors
Rear cupboard with pull out drawer for SMEV and cupboard underneath
Fridge cupboard with drawer above
Rear qtr speaker pods complete with component speakers
Full black vinyl headlining

Not included is the fridge or the SMEV, or the telly

Now this interior is used so does have a few marks etc, but I am not after a million dollars. I know I will not see back what it cost to put together. I just want to see it be recycled and put to good use by other forum members.

Please drop me a pm if you want to view or fancy a bit, or all of the interior, or just to ask a question. I am also up for swaps etc

To price it up it would be

T5 seats £100 each

Caravelle panels £150

Speaker panels £50 (with speakers)

Near side rear unit £50

Rear unit £50 (SMEV not included)

Fridge unit £30 (fridge not included)

£450 for all

All ONO, swap, part x

Cheers
Billy

·
Registered
775 Posts
hi mate,

im interested in the caravelle panels and the speaker parts.

Whats included with the panels? does it replace the ply lining at the back?

Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi mate,

im interested in the caravelle panels and the speaker parts.

Whats included with the panels? does it replace the ply lining at the back?

Thanks
Hi mate,

Not sure what you mean by what's included with the panels?

The panels are caravelle interior panels so would be fitted instead of the ply lining

Cheers
Billy

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hi mate,

Not sure what you mean by what's included with the panels?

The panels are caravelle interior panels so would be fitted instead of the ply lining

Cheers
Billy
I mean does it consist of all the panels that would replace the ply lining i.e. both sides, sliding door and rear doors?

And i guess with the speaker panels, these would cover the rear windows that are not found on a caravelle?

Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok so interior is now out, fridge unit didn't make it I'm afraid as I was concerned about my fridge pipe work being over stressed, so sacrificed the unit instead.

The near side rear cupboard and wheel arch cover is sat in my garage and free to the first person that collects it, otherwise it is going to the tip

Any takers on the seats before they see fleabay?

Couple of takers on the panels but will let ya know if they sell or not

Cheers

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Rob,

Ahh Bude. I know it well. I work from a telecoms cable station on kings hill now and again

I have two sets of the seats, but the table was just a bit of ply covered in vinyl, which you are welcome to have if it is any good to you.

Come take a look at the seats if you are interested

Cheers
Billy

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks billy, my number is 01288359226,i,m free tomorrow i can bring the wife over for some window shopping in town, or sometime over the weekend, but a uick call would be grateful so i can find your house,,,many thanks rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts