VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL

Please please help me i have been looking online at some t4 cupboards. i want them in black either shiney or matt with red edgings!!! this almost seems impossible to find espacially when you need it light weight?

So far i have have called leisure drive, freebird and everything-grp.co. the basic information i have been geting is to ask you lot? which i no you are very helpful :D

Leisure drive are sending me through a booklet with info on self build cupboards, which i am waiting on. Freebird can provide carbon colour flat pack units at £600!!!!!! eekk!! and everything-gp.co.uk are very help full but are to far from my base here in east sussex!!!

Therefore I am basically trying to find out if i can get hold of some cupboard plans??

or get them cheaply made around £200- £300????

Many thanks

Ash

A:T:H:

·
Registered
181 Posts
try t4life, it is all really nice furniture, he has some great threads on here showing his stuff, im sure if you find his shop on e bay he has a set that is matt black and finished in red
i was going to get the carbon fibre faltpack set then saw on here a thread with pictures showing that unless you fit a rib seat system you cant open the fron cupboard door unless you have the bed down as a normal r and r bed blocks the door off

im going for mine with t4life

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for that . i am also weighting up the idea of just sticking in some kitchen units from a kitchen!!!!! i am not to keen on this idea but saw an idea from someones photo and i have to say it looked pretty good, just not sure on the weight thingy!!
well thanks again :D

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
T:Over 250 colour combinations black and red no problem PROUD TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUM HELP FOR HEROES PROJECT T:

·
Registered
844 Posts
have you got any pics of what you did for them toby?
There are a couple of pics of what he can do in....this may not work...

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85867

Without bigging him up again too much, he does make a great product.

He is quite a nice "ish" bloke, apparently does have quite a temper and doesn't like kids, dogs, VW owners, drives a Transit and yeah and even worse is he doesn't drink ever.

His Fiance Katey on the other hand is Lovely. I:

Only kidding, he doesn't drive a Transit :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
T:soon to be wife its the big day on saturday she wont let me go in the van thou.As for the hfh furniture i dont know how to put photos on here saying that we ve only just discovered the electric light in lancashireH:

·
Registered
844 Posts
T:soon to be wife its the big day on saturday she wont let me go in the van thou.As for the hfh furniture i dont know how to put photos on here saying that we ve only just discovered the electric light in lancashireH:
Hope Saturday went well matey. T:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
T:Absoulutely fantastic thanks will really good family get together had a marquee up at home and draft lager and beer on tap still had half a keg left yesterday so i thought it would be rude not to give it a shot after 5 i fell asleep having a couple of days off then back to the grindstone thursday got two full runs to deliver on monday happy days
A:A:A:A:A:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts