3,065 Posts

·
Registered
rusty heap ('95 t4)
3,065 Posts

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,271 Posts
Yep... new=higher, used=lower... same as always. Hallelujah for friendly forums ha, ha!
Indeed, you ask a question. Lots of people spend their time looking and posting links and your response is "yeah, know about those already".
So just wasting their time and less inclination to help another time :*

·
aka jonnymb74
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmmm, maybe I should have initially said that I'd already searched? Ah well, slap my wrist.

Aaaanyhoo, more specifically, if anyone has a couple of dash blanks kicking around - pm me and we'll sort something out T:

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,271 Posts
Hmmm, maybe I should have initially said that I'd already searched? Ah well, slap my wrist.

Aaaanyhoo, more specifically, if anyone has a couple of dash blanks kicking around - pm me and we'll sort something out T:
Have you checked out local scrappers if you are passing one? not sure if any other vehicles share the T4 blanks. but the scrappers don't seem to see any value in trim items so sometimes literally give these kind of parts away.
Look at VW, Audis and Skodas around 1998-2005.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.