VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
T4 Double Passenger Bench Front Seat

*** NOW SOLD ***

For sale due to having bought a set of Multivan seats for our van...

Double passenger seat taken from my 2001 ex-AA van - in good condition for the age. Includes seat base, two seat belt receivers and the built-in seat belt. £100

Collection in person please from Leamington Spa (CV31 2AR) but I could probably travel a certain distance for fuel costs to meet half way if necessary.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Driver captain's seat and passenger captain's seat now sold pending collection and payment

Double passenger seat is still for sale.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Driver's captain seat and passenger captain seat collected by Smiffy46 this evening. Thanks and good to meet you mate.

Double passenger seat is still for sale, so PM me or post here if you're interested.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm assuming postage costs are prohibitively high....?
That and trying to arrange a courier collection when no one is home during the week is tricky. You don't fancy a trip up to the Midlands then?!

I am in Shropshire for a couple of days, then down in Hertfordshire for a few days, over Christmas if that's any help to anyone!

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm headed to Birmingham 2nd or 3rd Jan and could spin a detour on the way back if it's suitable? If you don't mind keeping hold of it over Christmas I'm keen as a bean :)

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm headed to Birmingham 2nd or 3rd Jan and could spin a detour on the way back if it's suitable? If you don't mind keeping hold of it over Christmas I'm keen as a bean :)
No probs Petestuart - 1st dibbs to you then... I'll be back at work from the 2nd but there'd definitely be someone at home after 5pm T:

Thanks

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts