VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks

I've cleared this with all the big Mods.......Mr Doddle, PC Ferret but haven't had a reply back from Weller yet!

As it's the season of Good Will I'm asking you all to put your pens down and stop writing Xmas cards to Dazboi, So-Kal, Conspiracy and other assorted freaks and use the dough you save in cards, ink, time and stamps to donate to a fantastic cause.

For a limited time only - I propose that we pass the virtual hat around and have a collection in order to "Adopt" a grey seal pup at the National Seal Sanctuary.

As a bit of background.................British Divers Marine Life Rescue volunteers were called to this remote cove in West Cornwall last month to assess a pup that was lethargic with an infected eye.

He was picked off the beach as the spring tide was rising

and was clearly dehydrated with a fever so was given fluids at the scene

He clearly had an eye infection and it turned out later that it had spread and he had pus around his skull.

He was transported to the sanctuary .....in style of course :D

That's the sort of deal I'm asking the forum to sponsor.

I can post up more info and pics if folk are interested but I just wanted to set the scene :D

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
Done it James.
Don't wait for a card now mateI:*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>This is itRasp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.