VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Team
I purchased my T4 back in october from a guy named Paul Howes on here. Top Guy and sold me a top Van.
Its a 1997 SWB 1.9 td 1000. In red. Well Happy with it
I have big plans for her but just need aq bit of help and advice along the way. My plans are to fully carpet it out and i have ordered a 3/4 rock and roll bed :ILU:. I want to build my own storage and do a few other bits and peices.I have pulled all my cables in for wiring up the lighting. Most things arent a problem for me from a plan and do perspective but i need a bit of advice on a couple of things. On the outside im quite Happy to be fair and i may only require a few tocuhes.(Wheels will have everyone divided but they are growing on me ... maybe a gunmetal colour)

currently it isnt carpeted or anything but i have the lino for the floor and the carpet for the ply panels. I want to buy some hard board for the roof lining and had a question regarding the lining. I have a template for the actual hardboard and im assuming i can buy a pack of panel clips to hold it up. What sort of material can i use to cover it. I want to go for a cool picture or something but was wondering what others had done.

Annnyway. I'll post progress pics up , as and when and im sure some of you will come to my rescue on a few occasions T::D;)

Thanks in advance
Matt

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
*<:)> Welcome to the Forum Matt..looks like a tidy Van there, and being Red and you from Portsmouth I guess your an MU fanI:....but seriously, good luck with your plans for the conversion..I had great fun doing mine :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*<:)> Welcome to the Forum Matt..looks like a tidy Van there, and being Red and you from Portsmouth I guess your an MU fanI:....but seriously, good luck with your plans for the conversion..I had great fun doing mine :)
Thanks Delboy ......Its massivley ironic becuase im a big Pompey Fan ha ha ! Thanks again , im looking forward to getting stuck in , want to finish before the spring so we can take it away surfing :ILU::D

·
Registered
153 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts