VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Salut sabbottage

Languedoc-Roussillon .... I'm moving there later this year ........ early retirement :D

So If you happen to see me and 'Lulu' give us a wave :) >>

TURK
bonjour et bienvenue claude!

Turk where are you moving to? We looked at moving to a village near Beziers called Murviels le Beziers in 2008 but the recession stopped us.

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,521 Posts
Hi ipodbob

I've always fancied Perpignan or Carcassonne areas. Particularly for the climate.
I haven't been there yet in person. But I've walked the streets and the seafront promenade on Google Earth :D

The wonders of modern technology ! .... you can walk along the pavement ( using 'pin man' ), walk up to a shop door, and bump into it ! trust me, give it a go, it's amazing.

I'm not a 'city dweller', so I'll be looking to buy in the villages that surround, one of those major towns.

TURK

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Hi ipodbob

I've always fancied Perpignan or Carcassonne areas. Particularly for the climate.
I haven't been there yet in person. But I've walked the streets and the seafront promenade on Google Earth :D

The wonders of modern technology ! .... you can walk along the pavement ( using 'pin man' ), walk up to a shop door, and bump into it ! trust me, give it a go, it's amazing.

I'm not a 'city dweller', so I'll be looking to buy in the villages that surround, one of those major towns.

TURK
Ooh nice areas. Ive not yet been to carcassone but i have been to perpignan and it is very nice, so is the weather :D I've also heard there is a nice nudist beach just up the coast, Cap D'Agde. maybe worth a trip out if you get bored one day I:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts