VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above says are the front pads on all t4"s the same we have a 2001 1.9td but are there different say upto to 1999,,,

thanks Rick

·
Registered
898 Posts
I've got a 2003 T4 and they are different to the "norm" apparently. Are your front discs singles or twins?

Best bet is to just ring any VW Van centre and give them your Number Plate, they'll tell you the part details you need... usually...

·
Registered
694 Posts
From what I know there are at least 4 different types of pad;

no sensor wire,

1 sensor wire,

2 sensor wires

and two sizes of disc to fit.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a 2003 T4 and they are different to the "norm" apparently. Are your front discs singles or twins?

Best bet is to just ring any VW Van centre and give them your Number Plate, they'll tell you the part details you need... usually...
hi mate Ive not had the wheels off van yet just thought i"d buy them for when needed as there genuine parts:cool: & i managed to get a last minute cheeky bid in so if there wrong its not a big financial loss at all,,,i checked on vagcat.com & the part numbers are the same but you can get two types one with wear indicator & one with out so i think i can live with out the wear indicator,,the year stated are from
1992 to 1999 & our van is a 2001T:

·
Registered
270 Posts
i checked on vagcat.com & the part numbers are the same
Each different type of pad has a different part number - that's how VW can tell them apart T:
e.g.
701 698 151E
7D0 698 151B
7M3 698 151A
701 698 151G
7D0 698 151C

But which one you need I can't tell you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts