VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the front seats for my 1993 T4, one of the previous owners replaced them with leather bucket seats which makes the van more of a day van as these seats don't lay flat. I'm looking for seats that lay completely flat to make 2 single beds or as part of one large bed.
Has anyone any suggestions please.
Thanks all 馃槉

Full of Cr*p....
1993 seats.....are you serious?
Try Canadian or US forums or scrap yards.
Little chance anyone in UK will have these, or anything like them.
"Some" of the original (and later) Multivans had reclining/fold flat seats.....but they go for a hell of a price.

Look in the Classifieds section...but you may have to subscribe as a "paid-up-member" o_O
They've just added 70% onto the fee....I may not renew mine!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
1993 seats.....are you serious?
Try Canadian or US forums or scrap yards.
Little chance anyone in UK will have these, or anything like them.
"Some" of the original (and later) Multivans had reclining/fold flat seats.....but they go for a hell of a price.

Look in the Classifieds section...but you may have to subscribe as a "paid-up-member" o_O
They've just added 70% onto the fee....I may not renew mine!!!!

Thanks. I'll keep on looking 馃憖

Registered
Snap ! I have the original seats that fold flat to make up two single beds but they are staying in the van. Have you tried asking the Holdsworth Owners Club? They have a FaceBook group.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, its nice to see another Vision although I see yours is an XL. I've managed to get some seats yesterday, they just need some work on the metal at the bottom, but fingers crossed all will work out well and I'll be good to go 馃榾

1 - 5 of 5 Posts