VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A T4 Ice Cream Van has just come on ebay it looks really tidy I've been brought up with ice cream vans through my family and I have never seen a T4 version in all my life, so this one must be ultra rare, i bet it's the only one in the world, these things with a full coach built body like this one cost 70k + for a brand new one from whitby morrison.
I hope this doesn't fetch much because I think this could be a good buisness opportunity for me, I could get the wife to take it around the streets during the week and I could take it to the shows and meets at weekends and its not far away from where I live to go and view it, imagine how cool it would look slammed with banded steelsI:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Was just looking at that, looks in very good nick for an early t4, would look very cool parked up at vw shows so i say go for it.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it does look really tidy for an early one, if I don't end up buying it I hope that this one doesnt end up like most of the old ice cream vans where someone cuts the body off and puts it on to a newer transit chassis and scraps whats left of the T4, this needs saving it's the only one ever built.

·
Registered
740 Posts
A T4 Ice Cream Van has just come on ebay it looks really tidy I've been brought up with ice cream vans through my family and I have never seen a T4 version in all my life, so this one must be ultra rare, i bet it's the only one in the world, these things with a full coach built body like this one cost 70k + for a brand new one from whitby morrison.
I hope this doesn't fetch much because I think this could be a good buisness opportunity for me, I could get the wife to take it around the streets during the week and I could take it to the shows and meets at weekends and its not far away from where I live to go and view it, imagine how cool it would look slammed with banded steelsI:
Some ones got to buy this…would be brilliant at VW shows….dont slam it leave it as is…..:ILU:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
It would be a travesty to mod such a rare early t4 in any way.

If you want to ruin one there are plenty of ex building van to take your pick from. :mad:

And only someone with a minuscule todger would attempt such a thing. Y:

I await the owners of little todgers with their photoshopping skills. :D

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Nice find as it was well hidden from T4 fans under businesses rather than eBay motors! But agree as a one off it deserves to be preserved as original.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I noticed a few flakey bits in the back A:

I think it looks fabA:

You'd have to a screwball to buy itA:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts