VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Which is the best t4 manual, Haynes don't do one, and the brooklands one, reviews say it's almost useless? Any others i'm missing or worth a look? oh it's a 99 1.9td if that helps i'm looking for.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
You can pick up an electronic one on eBay for a fiver. It's based on a program caled Elsawin and seems pretty comprehenssive, though with a lot of stuff like this, I don't know how legitimate it is. There's a site here http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/279993-ElsaWin-Service-Manual with more detail & links to download it for free, though I figured it was more than a fiver's worth of my time to download & burn the discs.

Al.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi one and all
We have been trying to get a Haynes Manual for our van (MERNISA) for the past year, I recently contaced Haynes on there web site and this is there reply.

"Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding a Service and Repair Manual for the above vehicles. Unfortunately, we do not produce Manual’s for these particular models as it is not viable enough at present and we have no plans to do so within the next 12-18 months.
However, all of our customer requests are recorded and used in the decision making process of future Manual publications/updates.
You could try contacting your local dealer to see if he can be of assistance or looking on the internet at any owners forums.
I am sorry for any inconvenience."

Kind regards
Elaine Sparkes
Customer Services Co-ordinator

So we can only bombard them with requset emails and hopefully they will realise that there are a lot of us out there that would like one.

Links
email - [email protected] giving Make, Model, Year, Engine, Fuel Details.

Web Site - www.haynes.co.uk click on contact us then manual enquiries.

Lets get clicking

All the best Andy & Jin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts