VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Not sure about that one, I'd like to know too.

The green manuals aren't worth having at all. I had one for my '93 but won't be bothering for my new '03 van, nothing in there ever helped me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi,

I have got one of each and they are very much the same ..............

I would say pick peoples brains have a good look around your van and have a tinkle now and then not taking on any big jobs.

ChrisW

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
This forum has been the only manual i've ever needed. The subscription is a absolute bargain.

T:

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah i would agree with the above. i have the white book but the diagrams are useless and its not very user friendly

are haynes likely to bring out a manual?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
yeah i would agree with the above. i have the white book but the diagrams are useless and its not very user friendly

are haynes likely to bring out a manual?

Haynes :eek: what no no No NO we dont need another book of lies I:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've got the pocket one and like the others say, I don't think that much of it. I'd certainly expect something better for the best part of 20 notes.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
the best manual i have found for t4 is the american bentley cost a lot massive but coveres everything inc multivan and westy campers. the rest waste of paper..

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree the pocket manual is pretty hopeless but it can give you the odd pointer or two or an idea of where to start, so for that reason I do look at it.......

Then ask on the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts