VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here I have for sale a single buddy seat from a T4 Multivan. I believe the fabric is called "Toto"

The seat fabric is in very good condition and the seat comes complete with the mounting bracket that bolts to the driver or passenger seat base, plus a brand new mounting plate (that gets welded to the floor of the van).

When I got it, the left hand arm rest was floppy despite having a repair plate fitted. A lug inside the armrest has snapped which I've had a go at fixing, but I'm not sure how strong the repair will be.

The seat is missing the plastic trim that runs around the bottom edge so consequently the vinyl has a couple of splits around that front edge.

More photos of the seat can be found in my "Items for Sale" album, including some taken in natural daylight so you can see how good the condition is.

I was looking for £125 - but now willing to reduce to £100 - (which I think is a real bargain given I've been told the new mounting plate is £30-odd from VW) Collection from Leamington Spa (CV31 2AR) please.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mate I'll give you £100 posted to me, I no that's a lot less than u want but I'm not a 100% I can get it to fit so that's my offer, if u did want to get a postage quote my address is ...
Sorry - Thanks for the offer but I can't afford to sell for that price including the postage - due to the bulk and weight, it's not something that can be posted cheaply!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anybody interested in this seat? - as I've explained to a couple of people, courier is not very practical for me due to both wife and I working during the week, but I can travel to meet someone half way if necessary.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've had a few people showing interest in this seat here and a few PMs but it is still for sale!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There have been a few people who showed interest in this seat but have since gone quiet.

Seat is still available - a great way to add an additional safe seat to your van that can be folded up and/or removed quickly.

Mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts