VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks - I've decided to sell my 2001 T4 Multivan 2 Generation rear seating set up. Here's what is included.....

2 swivel/reclining seats with the rail system and bolts. 4 welding plates will be needed from vw at around £10 each. I have photo's of this being installed to another van I can give you copy's of them.

Triple seat Bed System with matress/shelf and metal frame/seat runners.

Wooden Floor Covered with rubber mat & heater vent with 1 cigarette lighter socket.

I was going to fit it all to my twin slider but Have decided to put the interior on hold just now and concetrate on some other mods - I'll come back to the interior about Easter and because my van is blue either source a leather or Atlantis trim.

Generally it is in very good condition. There are a few bits that are not 100% I will try and point them out in the photo's.

I'm looking for £1300

If someone wants the centre swivel seats and centre floor/rails I will sell it to them seperately but this will have to be a done deal before I decide to split from rear seat - as I would prefer any buyer for the rear seat to get the chance of the whole package.

Centre seats/floor/Rails/Floor heater vent with ciggy lighter socket £700
Rear Seat/Rear Floor/Matress/Frame/Rails £600

I also have a rear facing multivan buddy seat trimmed in Generation cloth £100 - just incase the system gets split and the buyer of the rear seat wants a buddy seat. I have the seat bracket to bolt to one of the front seats. I also have my old bus outside which has the hook on the floor for the rear facing seat - If you would want to cut it out.

Ill post pictures later today. If I don't get much interest it'll be going on the bay.

I'm located 20 miles East of Edinburgh but will meet anyone within a 100 mile radius if we come to an agreement for fuel costs.

What you see in the top picks is what it is - I haven't cleaned it yet and it will need a good clean. Back of the triple seat has a few tiny holes where stuff has been sitting on top of the folded seat but it isn't bad. One of the seatbelt holders on the swivel seats has had a knock and has a tiny crack which can be glued or a new bit of plastic can be sourced from vw for about a tenner. Last 2 pics are just example pics.... I also have 2 silver belts for the triple seat is that is preffered.....

Thanks!

Rob

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Johnso you have a PM...

I have had interest on all the seats etc now - let's hope we can tie up the loose ends..... Anyone else interested let me know....

Rob

I:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bed system still available and centre seats have a first dibber....

Bed system will be going on Ebay shortly if no one snaps it up - for slightly more money to cover fees etc....

I no longer need my grass cut as it has been cut already this week!!

:*

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
i hope that's not a dig at me

I no longer need my grass cut as it has been cut already this week!!

:*[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts