VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I currently have a lwb 2000 t4 van with 242k but looking to sell it and save up for a t4 multivan! been offered a 96 vw minibus today twin sliding doors ONLY 91K in red lwb..but body is a bit rusty in places been offered it for 2 grand but dont really wana go down the build route would prefer to have something already done and like the idea of an original multivan ( i know how much they are been looking for one for about 12 months!) i don't know if its worth getting the minibus put a multivan bed or rock n roll bed in and run it for a bit then sell it and put money to a multivan...any help or comments would appreciated!!

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Mine is for sale and looking for a PX too.

No idea what your budget is but might be worth looking at ?
Link in Signature.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seen it few weeks ago m8 its lovely...didnt even know they did a multivan 2 til i saw yours...been lookin for one for a while...think it was on ebay b4 too? im after a RHD 96-99 model il get one one day!! lol

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Wouldn't worry too much about RHD vs LHD
It really isn't an issue, you get used to it after a couple of hours and then you're ambidextrous !! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
il keep that in mind i have thought about LHD...duno what it is just want a uk one its gona be a car i keep for a very long time im tempted with this minibus ive been offered just to get me started as want something ready for the summer and don't think im gona find the right van b4 then ive also got a limited amount of cash which also narrows my search again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts