VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people ,

would anybody know the value of my van ,

rhd , surf blue , face lift , multivan , fully standard , 145000 km , rebuilt 5 cylinder, 88bhp, excellent condition, I believe it to be a euro spec rhd . And one of the only 700 .

someone mentioned I may be under valuing the insurance value .
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to add

I have all the factory fitted curtains , it has the rare but better seat clothes.
Two fixed forward seats and two rear facing , factory rock and roll bed , table etc etc.
it has the diesel water heater factory fitted,

·
Registered
23 Posts
I believe that multivans are more valuable, we’ll, when I’ve been looking they always seem to be.

I think that condition and specification are also important factors too, so what is is yours like, and what extras does it have ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just to add

I have all the factory fitted curtains , it has the rare but better seat clothes.
Two fixed forward seats and two rear facing , factory rock and roll bed , table etc etc.
it has the diesel water heater factory fitted,
How many seats in total then ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will put alloys on it but that’s really just a cosmetic, and shouldn’t effect value .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oh, I see, with you including the driver and passenger seat in the layout confused me.
I’ve been looking for one for a while so if you decide to sell please let me know.
sounds a good van.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It’s getting valeted , the guy ust to build vw conversions, he said without knowing the market it could be worth upwards of £8000 as it’s a rare model and not messed about with .
I read only 700 were put in the uk market I’d be interested to see the relation between vin number and where it is in the 700 .

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
It’s pointless asking how much you van is worth without posting either pictures or the full specification. Even with both of those, it would be a shooting gallery as condition and history are paramount. If it is RHD and has speedo in KM it is most likely a japanese import, which will also affect value.
You’ve clearly got access to the internet - do the research with the better knowledge you have about your van. You might even learn something and enjoy the journey.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I purely wondered if their was a average for the multivan seeing as it’s in standard form excellent condition , low mileage , seeing as they only imported 700 . It’s in miles not km .

I have researched and seeing prices from a few yrs ago of up to £12000 so it’s peeing in the dark really hence asking on here.
Pic wise can do or just look at vw advertisement for the t4 tdi multivan as that’s exactly what it looks like with features

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3 owners , my cus aunt from new my cus and then me so it’s been the family since 2002.
Full service history up until last year

·
Registered
23 Posts
As someone mentioned it would be better to show some photographs so people can see the condition of your multi van, and if you are considering selling a location would be handy. (y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts