VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prices include posting..

Eberspacher coolant heater complete as pictured. Fuel pump included but not pictured, can include wiring too if needed. At the moment this is untested but I will try and get it fired up £150 ono

Air con compressor (almost new), condenser, pipes, dryer too although not pictured (all from long nose caravelle) £150 ono

120 amp alternator £75 ono

Pair of engine mounts £40

Window wiper mechanism £20

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, I've a 2.5tdi, 102bhp short nose T4 would your air con set up be suitable? It did originally have air con fitted but the previous owner had a problem with the pump & was quoted over £1200 by Vw several years ago but didn't get done but parts that were stripped off were lost. Cheers Wayne

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Wayne. Not 100% sure on long/short nose compatibility - the pump will be the same as the engine is the same, if anything is different I would expect it to be the condenser/radiator and maybe pipework to and from it. That said it could probably still work. Maybe someone else will know or have done it...

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Hi, I've a 2.5tdi, 102bhp short nose T4 would your air con set up be suitable? It did originally have air con fitted but the previous owner had a problem with the pump & was quoted over £1200 by Vw several years ago but didn't get done but parts that were stripped off were lost. Cheers Wayne
It's tight and you may need to alter some of the piping ... but I have fit a long nose AC setup into my short nose.

Even with a Charge Cooler Radiator in the mix!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Aaaggghhhh. I don't know what to do. I have air con in my van. I don't think it is factory but the pump looks VERY similar to this. My part number is 7830. Will it work? I don't think I can risk it not fitting and loosing that money.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aaaggghhhh. I don't know what to do. I have air con in my van. I don't think it is factory but the pump looks VERY similar to this. My part number is 7830. Will it work? I don't think I can risk it not fitting and loosing that money.
It's removed from a 2.5tdi, ACV engine code if that helps. I will split from the rest of the air con parts if needed T:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts