VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Next Autumn, I like that....T:
The word police got at my post:eek:: e category was written as s-h-i-t-e- category
Yeah, I kind of figured as much :D ................ that's why I usually spell it as 'Shyte', the swear filter hasn't sussed that one out yet! :D

Unfortunately it will be a while chaps for the long nose version, but at least we can content ourselves that there will eventually be a high performance quad headlight system for our vans. You could also say the same thing for the short nose. Over the years I tried just about everything and every type of after-market headlights for the T4, no one was manufacturing what was needed, some companies including Morette considered it, but nothing was ever done about it.

Those types of companies are in for the money, if there's no profit to made, it's not a viable product!

When I saw the type of money people were willing to pay for used ProjektZwo's, that are by now very very poor by today's standards, something had to be done. I grant you, they do look good, but their lighting performance is of the early 80's! So, a combination of the ProjektZwo look, with up to date technology seemed logical.

By next autumn ...................... sounds reasonable T: :D So that'll be the 'September Equinox' then, late September 2019. I hope to be well done by then guys T: With all the prototyping done, and well into the 'production' and supply of these systems.

TURK

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
jirimarshal said:
Thanks a lot :)
I have a shrt nose version from 2001

thanks a lot

Jiri

Hi Jiri,

I added you here as it makes your request an official order as it were.
And we have the actual order date.
You are at No123 on the Pre-Order List my friend > https://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1380234

Many thanks for your interest mate T:

Hopefully, the quad headlights should be ready in a couple of months if every goes according to plan.

TURK

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
Many thanks TDItech and very generous of you A:

Now that your 'Pre-Payment' has been received mate, this is a kind of receipt as it were, the undeniable evidence that you have made a payment.

T4 Quad Headlight Pre-Order & Pre-Payment List

No code has to be inserted here.

And many thanks for your continued support of the project my friend T:

TURK

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
Thanks Gaz ................... another £50.00 received mate :D T:

PM on it's way to you as well mate T:

Oh ................. almost forgot to mention - I've also updated your total in the actual 'Pre-Order List' on the first page Gaz.

TURK

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #86 (Edited)
Thanks Mr V ................... Contributed another £200.00 how generous of you Sir, many many thanks for your continued support to the project T:
Which now brings your total paid-up amount to £300.00 T: A:

TURK

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Hi Gerald,

Many thanks for your contribution my friend T:
£200 as a Pre-Payment, how generous of you mate .................. hopefully we won't have to wait too long now. And you've almost paid for yours already :D

You could take a screenshot of this Gerald, and keep it as a receipt sort of, albeit a very public receipt! But you should also have your PayPal payment receipt as well. I believe in a paper trail, stops any confusion at a later date.

Don't forget guys .................. all monies refunded in full should you change your minds T:

Any contributions happily received, the project must go on .................. funds always needed for the development of what is sure to be the must have upgrade to any T4!

No code has to be inserted here.​

Thank you so much guys for all the support these last few years A:

TURK

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
No problem,will be good when we can actually have a decent set of lights,i to, have the 'Projekt Zwo' headlights,will be nice when i dont have to hold on the main beam as well as the dip beam ,in order to see around country lanes etc.not the best way to drive...:(As you say,nearly there,well done.Keep striving......A:A:

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Will continue to strive Jed T: :D

Been in the workshop all day today again, going through a very tedious if not delicate job, but someone's got to do it!
..................... actually, it's more like a greenhouse in there at the moment! it hit 36°C again over here today :eek:

ProjektZwo's are great, look great on a T4 .............. I'm a avid fan of them T: alas, they're not all that great at night when you really need to see where you're going!

There was a set of short nose ProjektZwo's for sale on eBay a couple of weeks ago, advertised as new, never been used €1300 :jd
And they weren't even the Xenon optics! I'm pretty sure they only did the xenon types for the ProjektZwo on the long nose version.

Even the 'Classic' range of the Hella units I'm using in my build, will knock spots off those ProjektZwo's ............... and the Hella 'Performance' range, well, what can I say.

You will be pleasantly surprised mate T:T:

TURK

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Checking in again.Still waiting patiently

Thanks Oskins, we're all waiting ................ myself included! :D

At least we all have something to look forward to.

And I'm certainly not going to give up. Not in my nature to quit when the going gets tough!

TURK

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Who’s are we doing on the build Turk struggling with the new look forum
I struggled with new forum for the first couple of days as well mate, purely because most of the links were broken, menu items were missing and none of the previous posts uploaded the images. But things are definitely looking up mate, I've just noticed that all my images from previous post are back! :) The only thing I can't fix is that damned 'Pre-Order List' .............. I don't think that tables are supported in a responsive website such as this one.

I do have to find a way of posting that order list somehow though, I like to keep the forum members informed on my progress on the project, but they also need to know where they are on the list.

I'll find a way ..................... even if I have to upload 3,4 or even 5 PDF's! ;)

TURK

81 - 94 of 94 Posts