VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me, if or what radiators are compatable with a 03 2.5tdi 88hp SWB. Mine seems to have sprung a leak and Im sure they are interchangable, the cost of a new ones going to blow the budget so im after a second hand or reconditioned one.

CheersA:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I've got a brand new rad I bought from German & Swedish - still in the original undamaged packaging.

(I bought it for my old van - a 1.9TD ABL - check if it's the same rad, but I think it is)

Check the GSF price here,

and make me an *offer* on it!

·
Registered
228 Posts
i had to buy a new rad when i bought my van,and the one before this one!.last one cost me about £87 plus vat, from german and swedish ,its not the best of jobs to change over but you will be glad you bought the correct rad with all the fixings in the proper place.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Might want to check with GSF that the radiator is compatiable. Give them your registration details and they can search for the correct part code. Replaced mine last year through GSF and gave them the 1.9TD details and got the wrong one sent to me. Apparently there are 5 or so different ones and you can't assume you'll get the right one with just giving your engine spec to the person ordering it. Hope this helps - if you haven't done the work already ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts