VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, I'm after a rear bench or double seat for my 97' swb transporter. Am willing to collect around Bristol and South West.

Cheers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have an early triple caravelle seat with some bolts and some of the seat belts. The previous owner thought it would just fit in to a window kombi with no problems

I am just outside Newquay if you want more info let me know :ILU:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
If Simon can't sort you out, I may have one here down in Taunton. T:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a double rear seat that I have just taken out of my 2003 ex AA T4 and am near to bristol. It has the built in lapbelt for the outer seat and the 4 "mushrooms" for the quick release mounting. It takes 2 headrests but I don't have those.

Let me know if you are intereseted.

Thanks.

Simon.

·
Registered
374 Posts
By the way, I'm looking for a rear roof spoiler for a single door, a set of alloys 16-18" and some black corpets for the front and back of a caravelle. Anyont know of anything?

Thx

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi - If you look on the cheep alloys wanted thread from simon there are pictures of the two twin seats I have available and im not far away from you - just past Bath .
Come with mushroom bolts - lap belts - headrests - etc

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi have a set of caravelle seats froma 96 model in blue trim triple single and a double all complete in newport,can deliver if required:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts