VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All :) am in need of a rear box and some steel wheel nuts for my 1998 T4 1.9td swb panel van, exhaust does not have to be in great condition as i only need it to last till march when i should be in a postition to get a stainless system... thanks for looking guys n girls T:

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got a 2.5 TDI 88hp one... is that any good? Only in Dartmouth.T:
Hi Ed T: do you have the centre pipe as well ?? i only ask this as the diameter of the exhaust is bigger for a 2.5tdi but the cats are the same 1.3td & 2.tdi so with a centre section it would defo work T:

and how much fella ??

also after a drivers outer door handle and key if anyone has one ?? listed a thread last night but still not showing yet

·
Registered
190 Posts
Got both mate, how does £50 sound, I think the middle box has a dent in it but it's been like that since I had it. I have the wheel bolts too if you want them, do you want to collect as will need to take off the Van first. :)
You can come and have a lok at the Site too if you like.

Cheers

Ed 07595 590486

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got both mate, how does £50 sound, I think the middle box has a dent in it but it's been like that since I had it. I have the wheel bolts too if you want them, do you want to collect as will need to take off the Van first. :)
You can come and have a lok at the Site too if you like.

Cheers

Ed 07595 590486
How about £40 I: will give you a call on Monday fella about popping down later in the week T: then we can chat about the exhaust n stuff and like you say can check out the site and chat about that too...:cool:... Have a great weekend T:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I will have centre and rear sections available in a couple of weeks if thats any use to you, just waiting for my stainless to be made for me. P.M if interested

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have a full stainless exhaust - twin exit single each side from pptuning (only on my van for 3 weeks) that was a 2.4D and I have some wheel bolts. How many bolts you after?
I know that I'm in Essex but will hopefully be coming down to Cornwall in the oncoming weeks so could deliver?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts