VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All-

I promise photos within the next week before everyone asks;)
I am unfortunately selling my T4 to fund a house purchase.
Its a 53 plate 2.5 litre 888 special with 78, 000 miles on the clock. It has 17" fox wheels with load rated tyres, the wheels are graphite grey. The suspension is original VW. The bumpers are still black plastic.Cambelt has been recently done. New discs, pads, steering arms and knuckles replaced 2 weeks ago- All VW genuine parts at the cost of £920.00!! vacum pump has also just been replaced.
I believe there is around 6 months tax and 9 months MOT.
It has two inca captain seats with arm rests which both sit on fasp swivelsT:
The bulkhead has been removed and covered nicely with the style line kit-as has the runner on the sliding door. Genuine VW grey side step. The floor is a sweedish woven grey mix vinyl ( gordon ramsay has the exact same flooring in his restuarant in New York.!) There is a wardrobe over the wheel arch finished to a high gloss grey. In the front of the wardrobe is a 7" Jvc screen mounted flush to the wardrobes surface. The head unit also plays dvds. The head unit is Alpine as our the speakers and the sub woofer which sits neatly under the passengers seat. The walls are covered in a light grey, fluted marine grade vinyl for ease of cleaning! Of course under the vinyl is therma fleece-(The natural insulation) The ceiling panels have been taken down and covered in the vinyl too. I have taken the panels off to check if its sweating........ and no, its bone dry!!
The bed is one of daves from cannon forge 3/4 width. Hehas done me the normal setup with the foam but added a cheeky 3" memory foam topper;) with two seatbelts. the foam has been covered in a marine grade vinyl. The sliding door has a fixed window, and the panel side has a t5 style slider, both tinted and fitted professionally by Andy at first glass in Bournemouth. When stationary at the campsite there is a switch on the dash which allows you to drain the stereo/dvd to the leisure battery in the rear. If anyone is interested or has any questions please p.m me im looking for around £9000

1 - 2 of 2 Posts