Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone help me and measure ur roof bed boards for swb reimo pop top
Width and length of all 3 pieces
馃檹

Premium Member
Could anyone help me and measure ur roof bed boards for swb reimo pop top
Width and length of all 3 pieces
馃檹
We are just re-doing ours and I have the measurements somewhere but do not instantly know where they are which is why I am not including them with this reply but wanted to let you know that they will be arriving shortly - I will measure the cut bits. One thing though we did not have ours fitted and it would appear to be a Reimo - I do not know how to identify it 100%. You can always send some pics of yours and if it is the same then the likely hood is they are.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thats great appreciate it 馃憤
If its a 3 piece board setup I'll be happy with those dimensions and I'll get some board ordered and make it
My vans only a 2 berth and the kids are desperate to get away in it

Premium Member
Ours have an aluminium fitting on the front - not sure if I would call it a u profile and then has a hinge in one join whereas the hinge is on the face of the boards at the other with a plastic finishing strip in the join. Nothing at the sides.

Premium Member
Ok here goes - the width will be whatever width that you have, when I took the old ones out they weren't even cut parallel along the sides. Make sure that you have some sort of protection (rubber strips?) on the metal bits that support the boards as my old ones had really vibrated through due to lack of. The boards are 2 long ones at 1,081mm and 1,085mm so I presume that they were meant to be the same and the short one is 272mm. Good luck - my wife has had to make the material walls herself as this had rotted out and then leaked - it was old.

Premium Member
Cancel those last dimensions I have just found the measurements that I took off of the original and I obviously haven't trimmed my new ones down to exact size - Board at the back is 655mm including whatever trim is fitted, the middle one is 375mm including trim (trim only on one end and hinge on the other. Front board is 840mm (hinge on the back and big Aluminium fitting on the front that prevents mattress/foam from sliding off. Apologies for the confusion. Oh yeah my widths varied from 1085mm at the back to 1077mm at the front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts