VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for ages for replacement door cards for my T4.

Do they ever come up second hand or do any of the usual suspects online stores like VWherit sell them that I am missing on their catalogues?

Am I destined to be stuck with the ones I have with somebody's phone number scraped into it with a nail? I:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just received mine from VWHeritage today. RHS in flannel grey. They are being made under VW's Classic Parts program and so are special order via the Classic Parts page on their website.

Warning: They are not cheap.

Part number for mine was C701-867-106/B/U71. You can get the correct numbers from the VW Classic parts website

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Been looking for ages for replacement door cards for my T4.

Do they ever come up second hand or do any of the usual suspects online stores like VWherit sell them that I am missing on their catalogues?

Am I destined to be stuck with the ones I have with somebody's phone number scraped into it with a nail? I:
Perhaps you might want to think about the cheaper alternative and cover them, or at least until you save up the pennies...T:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Try 'lancashire vw' - he's on here. I know he has at least one T4 he's breaking at the moment, and says he's got a lot of T4 parts as well.
Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts