VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I've been contemplating this for some time now and have now actually got it started. It's quite a bit further on than in these pics and i'll update them as soon as poss . .

·
Registered
643 Posts
get the picture sup on this one.....

fancy getting a panel and making into a single cab like the old split/bay windows.this would the keep the body line to the floor..... like soft lads avatar.

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Arghh i get it you are really small and cant touch the roof and require wheelchair access
Rasp:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
what with a skoda estelle engine??? or a 1302s beatle engine??/

details details details.

don't leave us hanging

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
somebody has taken the challenge on, and added the rear engine to it an all. cant wait to see this come together and then see who follow. good to see someone with the balls and obviously bit of cash and skills to try it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There are quite a few photos on my GraphicsMan 'Smug Mug' gallery. So far i've cut the pillars down by 100mm (4''), quartered the roof and tacked it all in position. The final welding has started and some has been ground back and filled already, just to make sure it's all lining up ok.

I'm putting a full length cloth sunroof in, which is 7' long, all the interior is being smoothed out and will be painted from waste height up. . . . As with all plans, they change now and again. It looks like i'm getting a VR6 Golf for the donor car for engine and other bits so it will be back in the front . . . .

1 - 20 of 86 Posts