VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'll be fitting my Porsche seats soon on swivel bases so these will be ideal - how long before you think we'll have the lockable option?

Cheers!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
hi mate T: soon i hope, im lookin at T5 bases at the moment as well as lockable ones for T4's, its a bit of a nightmare at the moment getting them made up but i'll have some soon. i'd like to take some to busfest this year but i think its going to be tight. so when iv'e got some news on them i'll post on this thread. cheers chris :ILU:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hi guys, sorry for the delay on the bases but the t5 seat bases will be here soon along with the locker ones, im having them CAD'd up at the mo, ive had a bit of trouble with my current supplier letting me down with dates and getting my new designs up and running, so i have found a new company who is working on them as we speak. hopefully i will have some to show you in a couple of weeks, the plan was to take a new range of bases to busfest but was let down at the last minute. thanks for all your enquiries and patience i will post some pics as soon as i have them. cheers christian.T:

·
Registered
686 Posts
HI Mate, are you the same seller as ebay id : 130782574698 spuddubssolutions ??

im interested in getting a base and wanted to make sure its the same thing

Dan

·
Registered
746 Posts
It's not me that is the seller but yes that looks like careykids w
Handiwork ;-). Search by member name and you will find him. I dealt outside of eBay as it saved him fees and he did me a small deal on two bases.
Sam

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
hi mortcarsT: it is me on ebay, i used to trade through my private account 'careykid74' i am now trading under 'spud dubs ltd' also on facebookT:. cheers to archersam for the kind words hope your enjoying your basesT:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
its taking some time but yes i hope to very soonT: just trying to find a decent manufacture to deliver the goods but as soon as they are done i will post some picsT:

·
Registered
813 Posts
im after one that is more central/symetrical as its either too far forward for me with long legs or if i spin the base round its then too far back for my wife to reach the pedals.

i need one that sits a few inches back from standard and is low

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
im after one that is more central/symetrical as its either too far forward for me with long legs or if i spin the base round its then too far back for my wife to reach the pedals.

i need one that sits a few inches back from standard and is low
sent you a pmT:T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
746 Posts
hi mortcarsT: it is me on ebay, i used to trade through my private account 'careykid74' i am now trading under 'spud dubs ltd' also on facebookT:. cheers to archersam for the kind words hope your enjoying your basesT:
you are welcome, good products and services deserve my time of day.........they are great as my Audi seats are wonderful. I did have to mod them slightly, but I expected that. Still brought a tear to my eye drilling and filing all that lovely finish I:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
T:T:T:T:T:hi guy's any one who wants to post pic's of my seat bases fitted in there van's are more than welcome toT:T:T:T:T:

21 - 40 of 64 Posts