VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
im after one that is more central/symetrical as its either too far forward for me with long legs or if i spin the base round its then too far back for my wife to reach the pedals.

i need one that sits a few inches back from standard and is low
hi mate just pm youT:, think your in box needs emptying:*

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
im after one that is more central/symetrical as its either too far forward for me with long legs or if i spin the base round its then too far back for my wife to reach the pedals.

i need one that sits a few inches back from standard and is low
hi mate you've go a pmT:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can you do any kind of a deal if I order a pair? Really want some as my CMC swivels are driving me mad, I wish I had seen these bases before I fitted them.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
not had much luck with them to be honest:* been through two new fabricators so far and the quality isn't good enough. hopefully in the new year i will have a bit more luck with a new guy iv'e found, he already does work for the camper industry so fingers crossed:gl thanks for being patient guys i know its taking some time i just want to get them done properly, no one likes a product that doesn't do the job and looks bad!T:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
hi guysT: ive got the next batch of lowered t4 seat bases in stock if any one is interested, this may be the last of this type as i will be changing my supplier shortly. cheers christian:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have you got any lowered bases at the moment? I've fitted a Saab seat drivers side and its sitting just too high so one of these bases would be ideal.

Thanks
Jay

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi careykid 74, I just bought one of your lowered seat bases from ebay. I didn't realise that you were on here until the base arrived (so now I'm doubly glad I bought from you T:). Anyway I just wanted to say thanks, the seat base is just the job. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I fitted my Spud Dubs seat base today with a FASP swivel on it (2001 2.5 TDI) and had no problems. It sits dead level with the driver's (non swivel) seat and I had non of the FASP installation issues that I'd read about. The whole job took about an hour including removing the wobbly CMC seatbase/swivel that I was replacing. I love the idea of the eccentric washers on the seatbase, it allows a lot of extra for and adjustment when setting up the seat. All in all well chuffed T: (just need to sort the limp mode problems I'm having now!)

41 - 60 of 64 Posts