VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
KGC Bristol AutoPanels & Paints
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have broken an ex-AA van we have the engine and gear box out complete but don’t know the history . We assume it’s a non runner but still think that with the gear box, starter and everything attached its worth £400. All unmarked / un-priced parts please make sensible offer

Front Doors £75 each

Rear Doors £70 each

Front Wings £20 each

Bonnet £50

Driver’s Seat £50

Passenger Seat 2pax £100

Rear Double Seat £150

Steering Wheel £10

Hand Break £5

Hand Break Surround £5

Headlight Controls £10

Indicator Stick £10

Door Step Covers Both Sides available £10each

Front Panel £20

Dashboard Dials £20

A post Upper Trims £20 each

Following pictures we are open to sensible offers

·
Registered
44 Posts
hi do you know what size engine it is or do you have the reg number and i'll put it through my vrm to get all the details i need

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi there do you have the three pin contact set from the sliding door and the bit of plastic trim that goes from the rad to the front grill

cliff

·
Registered
305 Posts
Interested in the windscreen wiper stalk- shown as "handbreak" in your photos, for £5. If available please pm me payment details inc. postage to Bath- thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi,

could I please have the indicator stalk (if cox4720 doesn't have it) and if you will deliver.

PM sent also.

Regards,

Martin

·
Registered
326 Posts
is that the rear light covers i spot ??

if so how much would you want also do you have the plastic trims that go across the roof to keep the headliner up....

·
Registered
233 Posts
hi im interested in your wings are they short nose ? also looking for front bumper and front panel please call me on 07828091322 cheers gary

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Hello mate
Im after the rubber boot that goes inside the gear stick gator. The little one at the bottom if it has no rips in it, mine has big cuts in it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts